Shepherd Hut Verander

After I'd fitted the full gable end window, I needed to sort out the verander as the os board that I'd fixed to give me a good working platform was starting to get damaged, so I got some 6" treated pine and used it for the decking, this will be painted with the same floor paint that I'll be using on the internal floor. I also made sure to have a double lining of inpermenable membrane underneath to keep the water out of the base.

IMG_0713_edited.JPG

IMG_0741_edited.JPG

Before I can start putting in the rest of the flooring I've bought a dehumidifyer and electric heater to start the place drying out.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts